MÜSİAD, established in 1990, is an active and strong “non-governmental organization” that provides “platform for development, dialogue, cooperation and solidarity” created for the purpose of contributing to the social, cultural, political, economic, scientific and technological development of individuals and institutions, our country and society, our region and the world.
It is a “development-dialogue-
It is a strong “civil society organizaton” that offers a reliable and wide business network with its nationwide branch offices, representatives and contact points abroad; and that has become an exemplary education, consultancy, guidance center for other parts of the society as well as business.
• Personal Development (Development of Human Factor)
• Institutional Development (Development of Business and Operation Systems)
• Sectoral Development (Development of Markets)
• Cultural Development (Development of Value Measurements)
• Social Development (Progress of the Country and the Society)
- To resolve problems between the U.S. and Turkey in trade, political, socio-cultural, and economic relations.
- To increase trade between the U.S. and Turkey.
- To organize trade and investment delegations to the U.S. and Turkey.
- To organize buiness meetings, conferences, seminars, business trips both in the U.S. and Turkey to exchange information and knowledge.
- To Provide opportunities for its members to interact with other businessmen in their fields.
- To support economic growth and prosperity in the U.S. and Turkey.
- To create awareness of issues faced by American and Turkish Businessmen and work to resolve them.
- To identify, research, develop and deliver key messages concerning issues directly affecting U.S.-Turkey commerce.
- To develop action-oriented networks to promote partnership.