MÜSİAD, established in 1990, is an active and strong “non-governmental organization” that provides “platform for development, dialogue, cooperation and solidarity” created for the purpose of contributing to the social, cultural, political, economic, scientific and technological development of individuals and institutions, our country and society, our region and the world.
It is a “development-dialogue-
It is a strong “civil society organizaton” that offers a reliable and wide business network with its nationwide branch offices, representatives and contact points abroad; and that has become an exemplary education, consultancy, guidance center for other parts of the society as well as business.
• Personal Development (Development of Human Factor)
• Institutional Development (Development of Business and Operation Systems)
• Sectoral Development (Development of Markets)
• Cultural Development (Development of Value Measurements)
• Social Development (Progress of the Country and the Society)