Musiad USA Research Assistant Program
The Independent Industrialists’ and Businessmen’s Association (MUSIAD) Washington Office is seeking a recent graduate for a full-time ‘’Research Assistant’’ position.
Founded in 1990, Musiad-Independent Industrialists’ and Businessmen’s Association is an independent, non-political, non-profit businessmen’s Association through its 7000 members representing more than 35.000 companies. Musiad reaches its members and businessmen through its 66 branch offices in Turkey as well as 143 control points in 60 countries all over the world.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Building and analyzing economic, financial, and employment data using spreadsheets, programming, model building, and regression analysis
- Preparing economic and statistical models for experts reports and testimony
- Conducting research on industry trends, market structures, and academic literature
- Reviewing and summarizing reports, client documents, and industry trade press
- Assisting in the development and creation of research summaries, expert reports, and presentation materials
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of analyses
- Presenting results to analyses to colleagues and clients
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline
- Master degree in economics, statistics, or mathematics is preferred
- At least 1 year of related experience in a quantitative field
- Proficient in the use of statistical software, such as SAS or Stata
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with peers and clients
- Commitment to delivering results and strong bias for action
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to demanding and fast-paced work environment
The required application materials include a resume, cover letter including your relevant writing sample, and unofficial transcript. Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.Please include “Research Assistant” in the subject of your email.